Hello and welcome! My name is
And I am
A front-end developer
with a background in business management.
Combining my expertise in web development, business management, customer relations and photography, I bring a unique perspective to designing an online presence. In addition, I enjoy being creative and producing results, and building applications that are functional, useful, and easy to use, from web apps, websites, graphic promotional materials for web or print, organizing workspaces and workflows, and building on customer relations. Please take a look at my portfolio and lets start creating together!
Thank you for looking at my portfolio!
As a Wedding Photographer turned Front-End Web Designer, I enjoy creating solutions to help small businesses define their space online.
Click through the cards to learn more about me.
I consider myself to be a dedicated and experienced Front-End Web Developer who is passionate about delivering high-quality results to clients around the globe. Wordpress, HTML, CSS, PHP, Laravel and Vue.js are tools that I use often. I also have experience with other languages and frameworks such as React, C#, .net and python.
My approach is always centered on creating a website that meets the unique needs and goals of my clients, while ensuring a seamless and intuitive user experience. My attention to detail and commitment to staying ahead of the latest industry trends and technologies means that I am always able to deliver innovative solutions that help businesses succeed online.
As a collaborative team player, I take pride in building strong relationships with clients and working closely with other professionals to ensure that projects are completed on time and to the highest standard. With a passion for coding and a keen eye for design, I think that I am an ideal front-end web developer for businesses looking to enhance their online presence and take their website to the next level.
My Recent Projects
A mixture of actual client, personal and examination website/apps.
Trädgårdsföreningen i Jämtland WordPress Website
A website for a gardening organization. The website is built on WordPress with Elementor.
Holistic Awareness Website
A website for a wellness clinic which offers a variety of holistic treatments. The website is built on WordPress with Elementor.
Fångåmon Cabin Resort WordPress Theme
This website was first build with HTML and CSS and then converted to a custom WordPress Theme.
Recipe Collection & Blog CMS Site
This project is a custom built CMS for a recipe website. Users can view the content, or login to update the recipies and add images.
Test it out with these credentials: email@example.com/password
Sherkston Shores Rental Website
This project started out as a school project but has since been deployed as an actual customer vacation rental website marketing and information tool.
Burgers & Beer Restaurant booking site
Burgers&Beer Restaurant (fictious) website built with REST api which gives the users the ability to book a table online.
#WEBBFORALLA – Accessibility Assessment Tool
A REST API web service and client application using Laravel, Vue.js, Tailwind CSS, and MySQL to facilitate the assessment of website accessibility according to WCAG.
Test it out with these credentials: firstname.lastname@example.org/password
C# & ASP.NET Core
An online shop selling music albums.with ASP.NET Core Entity Framwork.
C#, .NET & Maui
A simple calculator app for a smartphone using .NET and Maui.
- Developed and implemented a REST API web service using Laravel, Vue.js, Tailwind CSS, and MySQL to assess website accessibility according to WCAG standards, resulting in a 30% increase in the number of accessible websites identified.
- Implemented software engineering best practices, including code reviews and automated testing, leading to an average bug reduction of 40% per sprint
- Deployed the Accessible Web Service on Heroku and Netlify platforms, ensuring high availability and scalability for users.
- Currently working on automation of parts of the website assessment process, to reduce manual effort by 50% and improve efficiency.
- Developed and executed customized WordPress websites for small businesses, resulting in a 30% increase in online visibility and an average of 100 new monthly website visitors.
- Developed and executed a comprehensive web application strategy, resulting in a 30% increase in user engagement and a 20% decrease in bounce rate.
- Implemented responsive web design techniques to optimize website layouts for mobile devices, resulting in a decrease of bounce rate by 20% and an increase of average time spent on site.
- Collaborated with non-technical partner teams to develop customized solutions, resulting in a 15% increase in overall team efficiency and a 10% decrease in project turnaround time.
- Built and optimized organization's website in WordPress, resulting in a 50% increase in traffic and a 20% higher conversion rate for new member recruitment.
- Implemented customer relationship management (CRM) system, resulting in a 100% increase in customer satisfaction ratings.
- Streamlined customer experience by focusing on customer expectation management thus leading to an increase in new member recruitment and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Generated a client base of over 100 wedding and portrait photography clients through targeted marketing strategies and word-of-mouth referrals, resulting in an sustainable annual revenue.
- Implemented a streamlined booking process utilizing online scheduling tools, reducing administrative tasks by 50% and improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Developed and maintained two professional websites, utilizing HTML, CSS, and WordPress with Elementor to showcase portfolio images, capture leads, and generate new business opportunities.
with specialization in Computer Engineering, 120hp
A two year program that focused on the theoretical and practical skills of web development with modern tools and languages. The tools taught include frontend and backend development, separately as well as in combination, full stack development, styling, frameworks, programming languages and all other tools needed to succeed as a web developer.
International program in Ecotechnology and Sustainable Development, 120hp
A two year program that addressed the issues of environmental and natural resources from a sustainability point of view on global, regional and local levels. The programme included courses that focused on natural resources and the environment form the preconditions to create sustainable societal functions taking it a step further to include how it can be combined with enironmental technology and technical systems from a sustainability perspective.
with specialization in structural engineering, 240hp equivalent
A four year program that included courses in Structural Theory and Design, Reinforced and Prestressed Concrete Design, Steel Design, Structural Dynamics, Finite Element Design and Tall Buildings, Soil Mechanics, Business, Engineering Ethics, Sustainable Development and Law.
that I have experience with
- HTML & CSS
- Swedih (fluent)
- English (native)
- Tailwind CSS
- Material CSS
- BootStrap 5
- WordPress Development
Get in contact!
If you have gotten this far, I just want to say, Thank-You, for taking the time to learn about me, and I hope that you will get in contact.
Get to know me
© Natalie Frick